63-82 TRAILING ARM
Basic Service includes:
Complete Disassembly and Inspection
(some optional parts may be determined to need replacement during inspection. Approval will be required to complete the job.)
Cleaning and Painting of Bare Arm
Replacement of backing plate with correct color
Reassembly to GM Spec's using:
- New Poly or Rubber Front Bushings
- New Wheel Bearings and Seals
- New Shims and Spacers (as req'd)
- New Shield and Deflector (as req'd)
- New Park Brake Shoes
- New Park Brake SS Hardware
Options to Basic Program:
- New Factory Spec Spindle
- Ready-To-Go Arms are available with a 200.00 CORE DEPOSIT which is refunded upon reciept of your rebuildable cores. Hard parts damage deducted from deposit.
Call for availability of ready to install arms.
Call for Discount on Pairs of Arms.